Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Luv U Zoo Musical Activity Mat

We LOVE our Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Musical Activity Mat! ... er... Let me clarify... My 4 month old son, Cameron, loves it!

Last month we were selected to review the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer, which we had an amazing experience with! So when I found out I had the opportunity to review the Luv U Zoo Activity Mat I jumped all over it.

The mat was delivered to us a few weeks ago. Upon deliver, I cracked open the box and set-up the mat right away. The set-up was easy-peasy. It took not even 10 minutes to get everything in working order. The only problem I had once I set it up was that a part was missing. The musical mirror that hangs from the middle of the overhang structure was missing. We notified Fisher Price. They were quick to rectify the problem, and sent out a new part!

My son loves this mat. He loves to lie in the center of the mat and stare at himself in the mirror. He also recently discovered the art of rolling. He loves to roll on to his tummy and chew on the monkeys attached to the side of the mat. The monkeys are perfect for teething infants!


This mat is geared towards infants of all ages. The toys are in easy reach, and if your baby is rolling the bright colorful mat is sure to keep them entertained.  I've encountered one too many playmats for infants that have toys attached to the overhang structure that are ridiculously out of reach for the infant. With this playmat you don't have that problem.


If you are looking for a shower gift for an expectant Mom, I would highly recommend purchasing this mat. There is a deluxe version at Babies R Us for $99, which is an amazing deal!

My family and I love this product, and I'm sure you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment