Monday, May 30, 2011

Why I Love The Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer

Right before the birth of my son, my husband and I spent a good portion of an afternoon lugging out my daughters old swing and bouncer from storage, and setting it up. We had clearly remembered how much our daughter had loved them both, and just assumed that our son would share that same love. Our assumption couldn't have been more wrong.

Since birth our son has dealt with colic and silent reflux issues. He never  liked the swing or the bouncer. Wouldn't sleep on his own. Didn't like being put down. The only place he wanted to be was either on the breast or being held. Showering in peace just wasn't happening.

One day I was at my wits end and decided to head out to the store... I wound up coming home with yet another bouncer. Except this bouncer was different then the traditional one, it had an aquarium attached to it. The bouncer while it lulled Cam, it didn't soothe him the way it should have.

When I found out I was being sent the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer to test out, I'm not going to lie... I felt skeptical. It wasn't that I didn't have faith in the product. I did. I just was at that point where I didn't think there was a means to an end.

The day the Luv U Zoo Bouncer arrived, I rushed to put it together. I can't even begin to tell you how easy this bouncer was to assemble. It had a limited amount of parts, and the instructions were straight forward and to the point. My son was having another one of his off days when I received the bouncer, and his mood was quickly enlightened upon being put in the Luv U Zoo Bouncer. He was so enthralled with the monkey, koala and giraffe.


He doesn't care much for the chair vibration or the music, but he loves to smack the koala and monkey to hear them rattle. It's adorable to watch him play and thoroughly enjoy himself in this bouncy chair!

The Luv U Zoo has truly been a lifesaver. I can finally get work done, shower, clean or cook dinner without having to hold, bounce or rock him. Who knew this bouncer would've become my extra set of hands?! Certainly not me!


I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It's the perfect baby shower gift or toy for an infant. You can pick it up at a lot of major stores, including Babies'R'Us; and it's fairly inexpensive.

Better yet... you can enter to win the bouncer over at our very own momstown contests page... So be sure to head on over to momstown.ca to enter to win the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer!

It's truly an awesome product! I can't wait to use it at some of momstown Whitby-Ajax's upcoming Baby Babble Playdates.

No comments:

Post a Comment