Monday, August 29, 2011

Win Family Passes to Toopy & Binoo

Great news! I am about to reward one of you with Free Tickets to their upcoming show on October 22nd at Regent Theatre, Oshawa!
Check out www.ToopyAndBinooOnTour.com for more details on the Show!
Of course I am sure what you really want to know is how do you win those tickets! 
All you need to do is visit the momstown Whitby-Ajax Facebook Page and post a picture of your kids loving Toopy and Binoo. A picture of them dancing to their songs or telling you why they are their #1 fan.
Then come on back here and let me know you did so (please leave your Facebook name as well so I can easily find you)!
At the end of the day one lucky winner will be chosen!
Make sure you go check out the Koba Entertainment Facebook page and follow them on Twitter as well! 







1 comment:

  1. I left a photo on Facebook for the Toopy & Binoo contest.
    Samantha Thurston

    ReplyDelete