Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift

Last year marked my 1st Mother's Day as a Mom. It's crazy how quickly time can go by, and how much ones life can change in just a year. But that is entirely a whole OTHER post!

The reason behind this post... Mother's Day! 

I still remember my husband asking me last year what I wanted... and I had absolutely no clue. Absolutely no suggestions. I was at a loss. This was at a point where I was not involved in momstown, so I didn't quite "get" how much momstown rocks. So in the end what did I end up getting for Mother's Day... flowers. Not that flowers aren't great... I just wish I could have thought of an idea of something that lasted much longer, then... well... flowers!

Ever since I launched momstown Whitby-Ajax in July, I've had friends and complete strangers contact me to tell me how much they love momstown. They love that they are able to get out of the house, meet new people and socialize with other adults; all whilst their children socialize and have fun with other children. It's truly a fantastic and fun experience!

So this Mother's Day why not give your favorite Mom friend, Mom, Wife, Sister or Daughter a momstown Gift Certificate. A momstown gift certificate is truly the perfect Mother's Day gift!

Keep watch for our upcoming May newsletter for sweet Mother's Day deals on a momstown membership purchase or renewal!

No comments:

Post a Comment