Monday, August 30, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

This morning we headed out to Port Whitby Rotary Sunrise Park for an early morning stroll along the waterfront.




It was such a beautiful morning. The chance of rain had been threatened when I checked yesterday's weather report... but there was no sign of rain in sight this morning! The sun was shining, and there was a nice warm breeze, which I'm sure the kiddos appreciated.


We had quite a few members attend this morning. Once everyone meet-up, we proceeded for a walk down the promenade!



The kiddos were such troopers. There was a park and splash pad along the way that tempted most, as the temperatures slowly began to rise - so some made a pit stop there on the way back from our walk!! It made for a fun morning!

I know my little one is officially tuckered out... I'm sure I can say the same for everyone else!!

If you have not yet joined momstown Whitby-Ajax, do so here!

1 comment: