Monday, July 26, 2010

momstown Training

Last week, Nancy (Owner of momstown Oshawa-Port Perry) and I spent two days at "momstown Head Office" for an in-depth training workshop.

On the first day of training, Ann-Marie (co-founder of momstown), Nancy and I meet up for dinner at The Keg with Leanne (momstown Guelph), Christy (momstown Business Development) and Lindsay (momstown Hamilton). It was great to meet some of the momstown team, and receive their feedback as I gear up for launch of the Whitby-Ajax chapter.

On the second day of training, we took the training outdoors. It was such a beautiful day!


Overall, training went very well. I had a lot of fun, and came away from it with a lot of information. I have a lot of great ideas that I'm very excited to put into motion! I've got a lot of work to do between now and launch... I can't wait to share this journey with everyone!

Keep posted here for further updates regarding momstown Whitby-Ajax!

Cheers,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment